Greenes Garden Things
Welcome to Greene's Garden Things! Our Forum is Free to use, just Register, then Log in and join us on the forums! We're waiting to hear from you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greenes Garden Things
Welcome to Greene's Garden Things! Our Forum is Free to use, just Register, then Log in and join us on the forums! We're waiting to hear from you!
Greenes Garden Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello from Australia
by Theresa Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:00 pm

» Went to Springfield Illinois to give a presentation
by Josh Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:52 pm

» custom guitar how it sounds
by Josh Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

» Won at the 4-H and county fair!
by Josh Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:23 pm

» I made my own guitar for a 4-H Fair project!
by Josh Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 pm

» What would you say if I told you how to make a raised bed garden at $0.00 cost
by Josh Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:19 pm

» Miniature Hinni
by Theresa Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:48 pm

» Terrarium
by Theresa Fri May 30, 2014 9:54 pm

» Double red wave petunias
by Theresa Tue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm

» A new addtion to our compost maker
by Josh Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:20 am

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Greenes Garden Things on your social bookmarking website

Flag Counter
Free counters!

Welcome wncsohn!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome wncsohn! Empty Welcome wncsohn!

Post  Theresa Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Glad you joined the forum!
Be sure to introduce yourself, not many talk around here but Josh and myself, so we would love to hear from you! Very Happy
Theresa
Theresa

Back to top Go down

Welcome wncsohn! Empty Re: Welcome wncsohn!

Post  wncsohn Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 am

Thanks Theresa!

I did notice it's pretty quiet around here! LOL However, I will be asking questions and making comments, just not sure how often!

I'm TOTALLY impressed by the garden your family has created!!! And also TOTALLY impressed by your son!! He's so bright and creative!

I came here from a link on the official SFG forums.

My DH and I haven't actually started our garden yet. We are truck drivers and aren't home often, however, my two youngest DS's are now back home guitar and trying to learn, as are DH and I, to be more self sufficient. Growing a garden, IMO, is one of the major tasks to accomplish that. And SFG fits in there perfectly! No need for pesticides or chemical fertilizers! Anyway, our garden will be getting started this year and my DH knows it!!! Twisted Evil Tired of being "put off" What a Face

I look forward to visiting here and learning new things from your family!

wncsohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:50 pm

That's great! The SFG forum has many great gardeners with alot of great ideas! I'm sure you have seen Josh over there Very Happy

Be sure to take step by step photos of the making and results of your gardens, and share with us how everything grows.

Have you decided what your going to plant this year?

We never know from year to year what we're going to plant, Josh and myself make last minute choices, either we see it at the store in the garden dept. or we see something in the garden catalogs, and that's when it hits us, "I want to grow that!" Surprised
Bob pretty much is a stick to what I always grow type gardener, tomatoes, onions, peppers, lettuce and potatoes.

We look forward to hearing about your new gardens!
Theresa
Theresa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum